GrievancesIf you have encountered any difficulties, or have any concerns, we’re here to help.

How to file a complaint
To start the grievance process, complete our secure online form below, or download and print a paper form, and describe your situation in detail. Don’t forget to include specific information regarding your dental office and services or treatment received.

If you choose to complete the paper form instead of filing your grievance online, you can mail it to: The CDI Group, Grievances and Appeals, PO BOX 3470, Suite 215, Camarillo, CA 93011-3470. You can also submit your grievance via fax at (800) 874-1986.

Member Information
Dentist/Office referenced by Grievant